1 Month of Ask.Video for $1

cclarry

1 Month for $1: 
Complete No Brainer Sale

Housebound? Lockdown getting you down? If you want to learn new music and sound production skills from scratch, improve your knowledge, or take your techniques up to a more professional level, there's never been a better time to join the Ask.Audio Academy.

Our Library has the courses to see you through an entire year of full-time learning. Get inspired to become a better producer, musician, beat maker, synthesist and sound designer by watching our pro online training.

And now every music maker can afford to improve thanks to our $1 / 1 month flash sale.

For the first month you'll have full access to our library for only $1 (saving 93%!). From month two onwards you'll pay just $9 a month (saving 40% on the regular price of $15) which is still an incredible deal. And, if you'd prefer not to learn more production skills for now, you can cancel your subscription at any time.

Join now and tell your friends and colleagues about this deal which expires on 8th April, 2020.

SAVE NOW

• Like 2

Not Bad, just as long as folks know how to cancel before their month is up.

HOW TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION

In order to avoid any payments to Ask.Audio you must cancel your subscription prior to the end of your subscription term by logging into Ask.Audio, selecting "My Account" then "My Subscription" and clicking cancel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2020 at 10:26 PM, jesse g said:

Not Bad, just as long as folks know how to cancel before their month is up.

HOW TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION

In order to avoid any payments to Ask.Audio you must cancel your subscription prior to the end of your subscription term by logging into Ask.Audio, selecting "My Account" then "My Subscription" and clicking cancel.

TBH after the month the monthly fee is still relatively small @ $9pm for what seems like a hell of a lot of audio training vids?

Anyone else here used it? Out of 10 on quality? I will try over next month

• Like 2