Nebula-Pureteq + Intro/ SoundDrops

Hidden Symmetry

PURETEQ  BUNDLE includes 3 different processors:

- PURETEQ-Q, a digital reproduction of the renowned EQP-1 passive equalizer, complete with all the classic frequency points and then some, plus the added bonus of a real high-shelf boost curve, not available in the original hardware;

- PURETEQ-M, an emulation of the MEQ-5 three-band equalizer, focused in on the ever crucial mid range frequencies from 200Hz to 7kHz. Following precisely the circuitry of the original hardware, each band in PURETEQ-M produces a bell with a slightly different bandwidth for each frequency point;- PURETEQ-F, the original HLF-3 filter bank in all its 18dB/octave, real inductor glory. Although less common than its siblings, this processor is nevertheless capable of some radical sound manipulation. And even more so, thanks to the 'MetaWare approach':  a powerful 'Variable Peak' control (again, not present in the original hardware) adjusts an extra resonance up to +6dB at the cut-off frequency pointPureteq-qional tone coloration, whatever the number of enabled bands: the final resulting frequency and phase response always represents exactly the sum of what each cell produces by itself, and nothing else.

Finally, each processor in the PURETEQ BUNDLE includes also a pre-amp stage modelled after a modern stereo vacuum-tube circuit. Just like the active section in its analogue counterpart, it's essentially a clean-sounding amplifier which, when suitably overloaded, is able nevertheless to lend a nice warmth to any music program. Furthermore, being a stereo device, it is capable of adding some extra-spaciousness to the stereo field.

Intro price €64.00 (20%OFF)
It is mandatory first to install either N4 Player or N4. Only after this it will be possible to proceed with the installation of 3rd party products.

http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/pureteq-q

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

PURETEQ-FREE by SoundDrops is a complimentary plug-in available in Aquarius. It is offered as a free appetizer expressly designed to give you a little taste of the magic that its three bigger brothers in PURETEQ BUNDLE are able to work on your music.

PURETEQ-FREE includes two filtering cells directly taken from the commercial bundle.
The Low Frequency cell offers two separate controls for boosting and cutting the same frequency range; similarly to its analogue counterpart, when used simultaneously these controls create interesting and unique curves characterized by a typical dip in the low frequency response (often colloquially dubbed 'bump') that is extremely effective in keeping track of that low-mid 'mud' which often tarnishes music programs.
The High Frequency Boost cell, originally a bell-shaped curve with adjustable bandwidth, here is enhanced with the option to gradually morph into a classic High Shelf response, for maximum adaptability to any mixing situation.

Every single band in PURETEQ-FREE has been sampled in a separate session; as a result, there's no unwanted additional tone coloration, whatever the number of enabled bands: the final resulting frequency and phase response always represents exactly the sum of what each cell produces by itself, and nothing else. And all of this while retaining the all the great sonic traits of real world analogue hardware, down to the tiniest detail.

PURETEQ-FREE is already available at no cost in your Aquarius account.

And don't waste your time buying ANY of the series of Acqua/Nebula libraries for N4 if you plan on using them in Cakewalk because you'll only be able to use ONE INSTANCE. (other daws not affected)

If you use more than one they won't authorize next time you open the project!! It's a known problem that was reported & confirmed by their support.

This doesn't apply to Acqua plugins or 3rd Party for N4, only the series of Acqua/Nebula libraries for N4.

• 6 months later...

Yes, I confirm this. So annoying and sad. Recently I lost all my mix recall due to this problem. Im and old Nebula and Acqua user and never a problem on Sonar. 

Rencenlty bought "Brighton", a 3rd party official lib for N4, and it became a nightmare. Test on Reaper and no problem on same system.

Where i can report an Cakewalk Bandalb issue?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 3:15 PM, Agustin Mongelli said:

Yes, I confirm this. So annoying and sad. Recently I lost all my mix recall due to this problem. Im and old Nebula and Acqua user and never a problem on Sonar. 

Rencenlty bought "Brighton", a 3rd party official lib for N4, and it became a nightmare. Test on Reaper and no problem on same system.

Where i can report an Cakewalk Bandalb issue?

Try the new N4 (R010) update.  I think it's fixed the problem.