Wusik DLooper Giveaway (Complete FREE FULL Version, no purchase required)

cclarry

You have to write something meaningful in the forum to be eligible (this is going to be hard, I'm shallow af) and if you participate in the forum every day for a week you get Wusik 8008 modular synth free too apparently. Pretty generous!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, iScream said:

So, I guess  after ban from    kvr William Wusik decided to create his own  forum with  Blackjack and ho*kers, and I like it   😁

He got banned? Weird. So are his apps worth going for or one to avoid?

11 hours ago, tom said:

You have to write something meaningful in the forum to be eligible (this is going to be hard, I'm shallow af) and if you participate in the forum every day for a week you get Wusik 8008 modular synth free too apparently. Pretty generous!

So where is that link to this?  Maybe I should practice literacy DUH!

Edited by kitekrazy

He was attacked by a KVR user in his own thread and accused of shitty support on a different product that was not mentioned in that thread. He didn't like that.

It was WK who suggested they moved their discussion to the "off topic" forum. It escalated to namecalling each other and the moderator got a swing of it by doing nothing.

I found it absurd that he was the only one that got banned. The other two should have been banned too. They provoked him.

3 hours ago, Kurre said:

He was attacked by a KVR user in his own thread and accused of shitty support on a different product that was not mentioned in that thread. He didn't like that.

It was WK who suggested they moved their discussion to the "off topic" forum. It escalated to namecalling each other and the moderator got a swing of it by doing nothing.

I found it absurd that he was the only one that got banned. The other two should have been banned too. They provoked him.

That and missing deadlines.   If you are going to be a developer is first develop a thick skin.

The story of WK's ban has much more to it than that.  The people that attacked him on KVR have asked to be removed many times over years and years from his email lists.  He claims he does it and then a few months later they get email from him again.  Over and over and over again.  With the newest regulations on email spam (remember all those new opt-ins in the last year?), not only is it bad etiquette, it's against the law.  They pointed out their inability to be removed after trying to do so time and time again, and then maliciously WK put their email addresses in a system so they would receive spam from companies from all over the world.  It was confirmed to have originated from Brazil (where he lives).  That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

He also frequently has people pay for items that are never delivered and he just abandons.  That's gotten companies banned from KVR just for that (Cryosonic anyone?), and he's done it over years and years.  

I bought a bundle of his stuff that included D-Looper.  Was kind of looking forward to it.  But while he tosses around the words "with support for ACID WAV / Apple Loops", it doesn't actually read Acid information out of wave files.  Nor does it read Apple loop markers either.  Which makes its value kind of weak at best.  This isn't a super high bar (read the loop markers that are in the wave file/aiff file), but it doesn't do that.  Was very disappointing.

8 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I bought a bundle of his stuff that included D-Looper.  Was kind of looking forward to it.  But while he tosses around the words "with support for ACID WAV / Apple Loops", it doesn't actually read Acid information out of wave files.  Nor does it read Apple loop markers either.  Which makes its value kind of weak at best.  This isn't a super high bar (read the loop markers that are in the wave file/aiff file), but it doesn't do that.  Was very disappointing.

I installed it. Don't know why.  Every DAW has this function.

• Like 1

His support is good to me. :)

Yesterday i went to download the updated plugins in the group buy. DLooper was added to the page with plugins but i missed the new MSTR-plugin. He wrote in his newsmail that 2019 group buyers would get it for free.

I sent an online message asking him about it and he responded in under 30 seconds. He asked for my mail. I gave it to him because i understand that it could be used to id myself. He then gave me an url to the plugin download.

Ok, the first url was to the wrong plugin...i went there directly in another tab and could tell him that...the second url worked like a charm. I thanked him and went on my way.

I also got the url's in my mail to archive for future use.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, SmokeyJ628 said:

The story of WK's ban has much more to it than that.  The people that attacked him on KVR have asked to be removed many times over years and years from his email lists.  He claims he does it and then a few months later they get email from him again.  Over and over and over again.  With the newest regulations on email spam (remember all those new opt-ins in the last year?), not only is it bad etiquette, it's against the law.  They pointed out their inability to be removed after trying to do so time and time again, and then maliciously WK put their email addresses in a system so they would receive spam from companies from all over the world.  It was confirmed to have originated from Brazil (where he lives).  That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

He also frequently has people pay for items that are never delivered and he just abandons.  That's gotten companies banned from KVR just for that (Cryosonic anyone?), and he's done it over years and years.  

So the often delayed Wusik 10 is part from releasing a game that doesn't even match up to freeware.  I often wonder if this guy isn't playing with a full deck.

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

So the often delayed Wusik 10 is part from releasing a game that doesn't even match up to freeware.  I often wonder if this guy isn't playing with a full deck.

I signed up for something free from Wuzik about 3 years ago. The offer said you will receive 2 and only 2 emails with the download details ... amongst the several hundred that followed, there were some talking about his mental health problems. 

The sometimes flaky business practices may be a reflection of his depression rather than any thing else.

Edited by Wibbles