Falcon Truncated

Hi, 

Haven't used Falcon for a while...has been updated to latest version though. Had it in one project and wanted to play around with a voice. Opened it and none of the dials worked and it appeared truncated...couldn't access soundbank section, nor scroll. Tried reloading it and then a fresh version and it appears to be uniquely a Cakewalk issue. I have opened it successfully in its standalone version and also in Reaper, which is why I'm thinking something peculiar to Cakewalk, since I guess the last updated version  - of Cakewalk and/or Falcon?

Anyone finding this issue? Any fixes or solutions? 

Thanks

Are you loading a VST 3 version of Falcon in your project?  Maybe, try loading VST 2, and see if that makes a difference.

Also, I am aware of some display issues if the Windows Scaling is set large enough, like when using a 4k screen resolution, folks may bump the Scaling up by as much as 200%.

Bob Bone

There was a new version of UVI Falcon being released less than a week ago on April 4th. One of the issues being fixed in version 2.0.7 is according to the change log “UI fixes”. I have no idea what that means as I haven’t yet downloaded it myself, but perhaps you should try it.

Hi Robert, Falcon does not have a VST3 option. Scaling not an issue for Reaper, nor in stand alone mode. Canopus, thanks this proved to be the solution, although initially is was crashing both Cakewalk and Reaper. Uninstalling and re-installing fixed that. No longer truncated in Cakewalk. There was also a UVI Workstation update and a couple of expansion updates as well. Thanks to all though for suggestions. Cheers