EZ Bass NOW Available!

cclarry

28 minutes ago, John Maar said:

It's amazing what can be done with EZbass and a looper...

Yup... Indeed, thanks for this video reference :)  Nice tune and excellent job...

And also shows strong points for songwriters as Larry used audio to prepare bass track.

I forget to add to our discussion few days later, I tested it with  bass amp sims and sound can really be changed to many cool variations as we expected...

After watching this video I feel again passion to play with it more and test also what @Grem predicted about provided midi loops and metal :)

I wish I had vacation now...

• Like 4

On 6/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, John Maar said:

Thanks for the heads-up. There's also an update to the Audio Sender. Of course, EZbass is the first VI listed by the Product Manager...and the Audio Sender is listed last.

I start my check by clicking "Products Not Up To Date".

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:07 AM, Piotr said:

edit:

Forgot mention:  There are also pretty good Amplesound bass VSTis with riffer as tool to avoid painful work with articulation in MIDI directly but not compatible in this area with other manufactures VSTi of course.

I have the AmpleSound Metal Ray bass.

The riffer does output MIDI if you select that in options. So you can route the MIDI to any other VSTi in your project. The Metal Ray only has picked samples, and I have sent the riffs live via MIDI over to their free P-Bass for fingered samples, while muting the audio output from the Metal Ray.

You just have to ensure that you don't use the low string on the 5-string when you send MIDI to a 4-string bass. Or at least transpose up. 🤣

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1