EZ Bass NOW Available!

cclarry

8 hours ago, Mesh said:

Did you use a cupon code for Time  & Space? It's $149

Best Service has it for $136 

If i tell you my price you gonna start a riot ...

More seriously  guyz , i'm not super happy with that even if i got it cheap ..., sounds sin't on pair with what i have , having a consistant and realistic bassline supposed to be easy : no way ....

Streching a not with the arrow dissapearing in the micron cm moves of the mouse , and no drag and drop working here midi or audio under studio one , am i tripping ?Useless without this feature !!

GUYZ ANYBODY succed to drag and drop midi from DAW to this thing or audio ?

Edited by Zo

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Yes I have. I have dragged audio into it, and midi from EZD and EZK into EZB, all the while I was in VSTi mode inside CbB. I have found very few bugs.

Have not used it in any other DAW though.

4 hours ago, Zo said:

drop midi from DAW to this thing or audio

Yep, just checked again, I dragged some Bass midi from the Browser in CbB staright into the Song Trk of EZB. Gave me the chords and all the midi to go with it.

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Yup.  I've done both in Studio One 4.6 with really good results.   MIDI editing is a royal P-I-T-A until they fix the sensitivity of the notes.  Nearly impossible to lengthen or shorten individual notes without a ton of trial and error.  How does something like that slip through QA???

Zo, I'm getting a pretty nice tone just using Ignite Amps SHB-1 with the EZBass picked DI patch.  Even better with other sims.

Edited by Marc Cormier

5 hours ago, Zo said:

I think audio seems to work, but it also crashes on me in Studio One  with midi.  Some plugins work, but oddly enough it crashes hard when I try it from EZkeys.  That's with the latest update patch 1.3.0.

Guyz , i'm talking an audio clip or midi clip from daw , is that what you've done or you guyz used browser ? 

I want to be able to work and drag ...i  have zero midi files , never used it and never will basically , i don't work like that i just want to drop what i creates in my session .

In there video they say drag and drop midi from browser and Ez drummer line , but nothing stated from daw .

Ok, I'll say it again. I can drag audio or midi from a trk in CbB into EZB.

If the above ain't working for you, your gonna have to give us more info like where are you dragging it to in EZB?

40 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I got a crash in one Studio One

I got a couple of hard crashes that closed the project and created a dump file that I sent in to Toontrack Support.  But lately, noting. And I been working with it almost everyday.

1 minute ago, Grem said:

Ok, I'll say it again. I can drag audio or midi from a trk in CbB into EZB.

If the above ain't working for you, your gonna have to give us more info like where are you dragging it to in EZB?

Im' in studio One  Michael so this can be the culprit , but if i drag a audio clip into here :

image.thumb.png.77eae8949420567adf7d2fac820e9169.png

nothin it can't !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

I got a couple of hard crashes that closed the project and created a dump file that I sent in to Toontrack Support.  But lately, noting. And I been working with it almost everyday.

witch version , i'm on 1.02 but seems like 1.03 crhase other people stuff ? i had zero crash until here but this f...g bug !

Just now, Grem said:

It works just like a charm in CbB Zo. Exact same spot your dragging yours to I can drag it from CbB into EZB

I'm still on 1.0.2 

Thks homie gonna try sonar and cubase if it works , def gonna fire the support , how this could pass the beta RC validation !!

5 minutes ago, Grem said:

When yiu drag audio from DAW to EZB, do you get this?

image.png.7eade301a6df468d0f570a58d9b86a44.png

No , just finished testing :

S1 : NADA !!! nothing

Cubase : Midi OK AUDIO NO !!

Sonar : AUDIO ok , MIDI displaying :

image.png.ecd631de81990a8033cbd9cee40dbfbd.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

Version 1.0 ? i'm on 1.02

Me too. I keep seeing people saying something about 1.0.3 but I have never seen it.

No don't go back to 1.0 don't think that would help. But ya never know.

• Great Idea 1