EZ Bass NOW Available!

cclarry

Just now, Reid Rosefelt said:

This morning I checked T+S ($149)  and they said they were Sold Out.  So I went to Best Service and got it for the $135.63 price, which was a lot less than I expected to pay today.  I wouldn't have been surprised if it wasn't discounted anywhere. 

I guess they went through serial numbers pretty quickly.  There must been a lot of people waiting to jump on this.   I don't see it at JRRShop or Audiodeluxe yet.  Sweetwater has it for $149, which I guess will be the standard price.  I wonder if Sweetwater actually has any serials left.

T+S has taken down the Sold Out sign--they're not fools, they probably saw what Best Service is doing.  Buy now, get later. 

So we have to wait .  It's okay with me, I don't have time to check it out until tonight anyway. 

Time Space said sold out last night also...not because they were sold out, but because
it hadn't yet been released and they couldn't sell...

• Thanks 2

I just picked up EZBass at Sweetwater for $149.   I got the serial number to register within minutes in my inbox.    Probably  could have waited and got it a bit cheaper elsewhere, but I was prepared to pay the full $179 at launch, so  still happy I got a discount and my serial number at the the same time. Installing as I type this......

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

There are two basses in the released version...and Toontrack is pretty adept at "Feeding the need"
so I'm sure new ones will be shortly on the horizon

At about $79 a pop if the EZKeys model holds up

• Like 2

Watch for Bapsi's eyes to start rotating counter clockwise when the MIDI six pack hits.

Im going to have to hold off on this for a while. I have some other things I need right now. (yeah, right). It's not something I want to do being a Toontrack product.

EZ Keys 2 would go right to the front of the line though. I am looking forward to hearing the reviews

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1