EZ Bass NOW Available!

cclarry

4 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Yeah, right! And I just had a small piece of turkey and a salad at Thanksgiving.

LOL!! But I did! I had some PA plugins in my cart trying to use my $50 voucher. And it still was going to cost me over $40. So I looked at the plugins and said maybe I could do better with the $25 survey voucher. That didn't work out either. They really ain't got anything I really want anymore. 

Now I used those two attempted purchases as my reasoning for my "holding off comment" for EZ Bass. But since it's just PA stuff, not sure that really counts!! : )

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Do you plan on buying it on opening day or are you going to wait until Larry finds the best price?   It might take a few days.

And we all know that it will be a lot cheaper down the line.   Hmmmmm...

I am a guy who likes to wait for sales unless I absolutely need something.   I want this NOW, but it will be of no use to the project I'll be working on for the next few weeks. I won't really be able to use it for awhile.  So buying it next week would just be GAS. 

What to do?

764420233_angelvsdevil.jpg.a226ffe6d3ff80f74610eb508010a992.jpg

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Do you plan on buying it on opening day or are you going to wait until Larry finds the best price?   It might take a few days.

I am a guy who likes to wait for sales unless I absolutely need something.   I want this NOW, but it will be of no use to the project I'll be working on for the next few weeks. I won't really be able to use it for awhile.  So buying it next week would just be GAS. 

What to do?

3MicnnE.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I hate them! :( I would like it to try now, at once... No wait anymore... :(

Probably I would prefer not to know about ,  as nothing new just adding stress not having it yet, grrr....

They could add at least little bit more info every day of waiting... Not just pain to waiting 😕

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

What to do?

7aunuh7td2y31.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

What to do?

Just wait.

9 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

But if I don't have time to play it now, will it just be silent, but deadly to my bank account? 

Never tried to play with my GAS. But I have heard there is help for the condition!!