McDonald's Corp branching into pro audio industry, plans to release its own DAW

From Bs Insider:

"In one of the most unexpected business ventures to date McDonald's Corp is partnering with Korg Inc. to release its own digital audio workstation recording software. The McDaw (tentatively titled) is slated for release on 04.01.21 at a price of $6.99 - an unheard-of price for a daw until you consider the powerful Cakewalk by Bandlab daw which is free. When McDonald's Corp was contacted for comment they didn't respond because no one contacted them because april fools."

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

know I have or will catch me at least one fish out there. Matter of fact, I caught @bayoubill w/ this one last year, breaded and deep fried.. 

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/2738-walmart-company-to-release-its-own-daw/

See y'all next year 😈

oh shure fool me  once fool me twice  foll me tree times  four times five times ......six times till you get tired of it!  seven     eight      nine!  

who's laughing now  ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bayoubill said:

oh shure fool me  once fool me twice  foll me tree times  four times five times ......six times till you get tired of it!  seven     eight      nine!  

who's laughing now  ?

If I could legit fool you that many times I'd never get tired of it