Synthmaster for iOS FREE

cclarry

I think this is fairly cool.  I haven't recorded much if anything on my phone.  If all hell breaks loose, and magically I find SynthMaster coming up with some really cool melodies, how would I play and record from SynthMaster on my iPhone?   

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Haven’t tried it yet myself, but a sweet perk is that all desktop presets can be added. 

I've never got that to work Fleer. You would think that you could just sync your account (PC and iPad) and it would just happen automatically.

I am on the Everything Bundle on the PC so would be good if I could make the IOS version reflect that.

I'll put it on my isolation to-do list 😷

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:22 AM, Fleer said:

Haven’t tried it yet myself, but a sweet perk is that all desktop presets can be added. 

I found out how to do it Fleer...

- On the iPad run SynthMaster Player then press on Menu and Registration.

- Press Clear and then re-enter your name and email and select Yes next to "Do you own the desktop Mac/Windows version?".

- Enter your desktop serial number (carefully - it's long!)

Then restore purchases - it only offered me the two packs I had purchased on IOS but nonetheless after the restore process completed the Everything Bundle is now available on my iPad :) 

One down, three hundred and seventy three to go on my isolation to-do list 😷 :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently downloading an update to SynthMaster ONE for iPhone.   A new feature is listed so that: "3.)  Users can now download the SynthMaster One desktop preset banks they purchased from KN331 Audio. "  So this may help the preset issue, if it is still present.  

Not sure yet if there is one for iPad versions.  

• Thanks 2