PA $25 Voucher for All!

cclarry

MEGA SALE Q1 2020: MARCH 30 - APRIL 5

Many of our top plugins on sale – up to 90% off!
All our best deals are back (January, February, and March)

PA-25OFF-MIN49

SAVE $25 WITH THIS VOUCHER CODE

Simply copy/paste the code PA-25OFF-MIN49 during checkout and save. $25 off every order $49 (net) or more! The voucher can be used 1x (once) per user only.

Please share it with your friends and on social media!
Minimum Order $49 – not (!) valid for any Subscription Bundles!
Voucher expires April 5, 11:59 PM (California Time)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Any lindell 80 channel user can test if Studio one recalls settings with the vst 2 version please .

If you mean plugin settings keeping after saving it, exiting and loading than yes. If anything else pls let me know

58 minutes ago, Piotr said:

If you mean plugin settings keeping after saving it, exiting and loading than yes. If anything else pls let me know

Piotr , vst 2 version , you re sure ? Had to install vst 3 for it to work , shame cause i used it on a vocals during production fro fast tweaking and it was what was needed ...

5 minutes ago, Zo said:

Piotr , vst 2 version , you re sure ? Had to install vst 3 for it to work , shame cause i used it on a vocals during production fro fast tweaking and it was what was needed ...

Yep, I am pretty sure. I ma avoid VST3 versions of PA like a plague as they have problems with presets in and I like working things just after they are installed...

Anyway I also checked before applying what S1 was showing in status bar of plugin browser for a case.

But I just created very small mini project from scratch with 3 tracks and few bars. Maybe issue you have got is showing with additional circumstances ?

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Yep, I am pretty sure. I ma avoid VST3 versions of PA like a plague as they have problems with presets in and I like working things just after they are installed...

Anyway I also checked before applying what S1 was showing in status bar of plugin browser for a case.

But I just created very small mini project from scratch with 3 tracks and few bars. Maybe issue you have got is showing with additional circumstances ?

strange , i don't know Piotr , just installed the vst 3 witch is working , i don't presets ...

27 minutes ago, Zo said:

strange , i don't know Piotr , just installed the vst 3 witch is working , i don't presets ...

I was referring to CbB about VST3. To be honest I cannot recall how it was going on S1.

CbB is usually my first choice when I want to do anything but also usually after few crashes or hanging I am moving to S1 to have peace of mind as it is ways stable.

But still believing in devels they will remove crashy nature of CbB so keeping trying :) I reported issue about VST3 to PA but after many months waiting for fix I gave up and just skipping VST3.