Dim pro 64 doesn't load [solved]

Hi forum. Long time on-and-off-user here. I guess this subject has been adressed before (a few times?) but my searches didnt help me. Anyway..., so:

I'm trying to install Dimension pro 64 bit on my fairly new DAW (64 bit win 10,  stationary modern computer with some ASUS mb), for use in Cakewalk. It simply does not work. I cannot see it among my VSTi-s. I have re-installed it a few times, re-scanned vst-s, restarted computer etcetc, and made sure i run the install as admin.

My other VST-s (and VSTi-s) works all fine.

Any ideas? Am i missing something obvious:)?

Cheers

Bengt

Edited by Bengt Vallhagen
problem solved

3 hours ago, scook said:

Does the stand alone work?

Was it installed using the Command Center or manually running the installer?

Additional questions regarding a similar problem with plug-ins

Thanx for reply. I really didnt install the standalone thing. I may try that! And ty for the link, i will check.

EDIT: I ran the installer manually. Is the "Command Center" to recommend? I will check, thanx again.

The latest installer was written for the Command Center. Installing with the Command Center automatically handles activation (just like all the other Command Center installers).

For products available through the Command Center, I recommend using it to install them.

Manual DP install is OK. Remember to run the standalone or the DAW as administrator to activate the synth. Once activated, there is no need to run as administrator to use the synth.

Thanx again! it actually helped to RESET (not SCAN) in preferences - vst.  Now i have it among my instruments. 

But...:

When trying to register, i get: Invalid registration code(!), please make sure to enter... etc.

This is strange, i think. Yes, i have double-and doublechecked. I do have a valid code.  

Anyone else have experienced this? It cant be "too old", can it? I think its dated back in 2014.

2 minutes ago, scook said:

The latest installer was written for the Command Center. Installing with the Command Center automatically handles activation (just like all the other Command Center installers).

For products available through the Command Center, I recommend using it to install them.

Manual DP install is OK. Remember to run the standalone or the DAW as administrator to activate the synth. Once activated, there is no need to run as administrator to use the synth.

Hi! Now i posted something before i read yours... Maybe the Command center solves the registration issue for me as well! 

Thanx!