Monitor what size LSD you guys are using

Sheens

As much as I like my hallucinogens, Aceeeeed!!! isn't one of them.  Makes me feel like my brain is like a pot of water simmering on the stove.  I never get much of a peak, but it goes on and on and on and on (you get the picture - 18 hours or more.  No thanks.

Give me the organic stuff any time!  Mescalin was enjoyable, but my favorite has always been shrooms.  Especially since I discovered how they can also be used with all of my brain/mind stuff in a very beneficial way.  During a hypnosis session (please recall that I used to be a certified clinical hypnotherapist), a significant portion of a session is what we call the induction.  This basically entails getting someone into an altered state where we can work directly with a person's subconscious.  Throughout the session, you usually have to reinforce the state to keep someone in the correct zone.  Now, my favorite mushrooms, have been shown to not only put you into that state without effort, but to keep you there for a long time!  One caveat:  I would consider myself a VERY experienced user.  I take a lot of precautions before any trip and always recommend that others do the same.  Some people require a nanny to help guide them and keep them on a positive path.  I should also note that much of the current research into positive medical usage is being performed using microdoses (commonly 0.5g or less).

Now, every "drug" can have a negative effect but, as you can see in the chart below, my favorite is the least dangerous (heck even LSD is pretty safe compared to what most people have every day!).  I should also note, that EVERYTHING can be dangerous if not used correctly.  Andy Warhol died from drinking too much water!  So, moderation in everything except moderation is a great rule of thumb. 

image.thumb.png.d5bcd50cefdb39cba635632a63708100.png

image.png.c0ed6487dc4b5f8aa7a983ba36680026.png

• Like 1

here lots working in hospitals are heavy drug addicts, have access to good quality.

interview with Dutch virus doc was awesome, she looked like a heroin addict and had just taken some strong 'speed' like stuff.

you never tried any of that hypnosis stuff on hot girls shirley

Edited by Sheens

saw some videos that from Meth you get by far the biggest 'high' (dopamine iic) and it lasts say 10 times longer than cocaine or heroin.

so choose Meth !  Much cheaper, higher and longer.   

Edited by Sheens
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sheens said:

saw some videos that from Meth you get by far the biggest 'high' (dopamine iic) and it lasts say 10 times longer than cocaine or heroin.

so choose Meth !  Much cheaper, higher and longer.   

An excellent choice if you like to yell at imaginary objects and hate having teeth too! 😁

I see too many of them around here... 🙄

36 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Mushrooms

Mushrooms it is!

Where are the mushrooms?

I ain't tellin'!  *Burp!*  😁

As a side-note, some mushrooms are excellent at helping you avoid getting ANY type of virus!  Reishi, Turkey-Tail and, especially, Agarikon. 🙂

• Haha 1