Show Him the Love - **UPDATED MIX** 3-3-19

Beagle

Hey guys - so sorry it's been a while since I responded!  I've been really busy!  Plus, I've made more adjustments based on your feedback!  So please let me know what you think about the newest mix update!

On 2/14/2019 at 3:37 AM, Bob Oister said:

Hey, Reece,

This new mix sounds much, much better!👍

Hope you don't hate me for my nitpicking, Beegs, it's only my subjective opinion, but I'd still like to hear the vocals up one or two dBs, and the right side strummed guitar is just a little bit too loud. (YIKES! That's coming from a fellow guitar player! 😀 LOL, I'll have to turn in my union card!)

Either way, Reece, it's definitely sounding way better, and is really getting close.  Great work on this!🙂

Have a fantastic day, buddy!
Bob

Completely agree, Bob! and I've adjusted that guitar now!  and the lead vox!  thanks my friend!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, Wookiee said:

@Beagle sorry I did not get back sooner Reece been busy here, just had Solar electricity generating panels installed here which has had a general impact on everything musical.

Listening to the remix now and this sounds better, in the previous mix the drums did not seem to work they felt to my furry ears like they were plodding rather than complementing the mix, this does sound better, perhaps my furry ears are just feeling a little less stressed.

great!  thanks my friend!  

On 2/15/2019 at 12:49 PM, freddy j said:

Hi Reece,

Indeed this is a good worship song, and the arrangement and performance are very well done!  I agree with Bob (above) that guitar panned hard right is just a bit loud (at least in my primitive equipment) but over all great stuff.

Thanks so much Freddy!  I've made adjustments!  let me know what you think!