Overloud Studio Vocals Pro: 10 Free reverb patches for REmatrix

cclarry

10 FREE reverb patches for Studio Sessions REmatrix library

Studio Vocals Pro is a collection of 10 reverb patches designed for vocals, captured from the most renowned studio processors. Tones range from the classic '90s deep reverbs, to the modern, compact and dense spaces.

How to install the patches

In order to load the patches, you need Studio Sessions I and II.

Click on the download button below to download the bank

Drag the downloaded file into REmatrix

You'll see a new preset bank, named Studio Vocals Pro

Download Patches...

What is STUDIO SESSIONS?

Studio Sessions Vol I and II is a massive library of 330 IRs and 200 presets which collects all the best studio reverb units from the ‘70s through today.
IRs are captured from:

Lexicon 200, 224, 480

PCM 70, PCM 80, PCM 81 and PCM 90

AMS RMX16

Eventide H3000

Yamaha SPX90 and SPX990

Learn More...

Libraries include the FREE REmatrix Player.

• Like 2

The Studio Sessions packs are both excellent, and don't forget if you own the full REmatrix that you will have a code in your account (in the serial numbers section) that will get you an extra 20% off REmatrix libraries. An even better bargain 👍 (At the OVERLOUD shop of course)

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ensconced said:

if you own the full REmatrix that you will have a code in your account (in the serial numbers section) that will get you an extra 20% off REmatrix libraries. An even better bargain

I own the full ReMatix and I put Sessions 1 in my cart and it brought up the second Session code. I had both in my cart and the total was just under $57 for both! I didn't pull the trigger.  I want them, but not right now.

Edited by Grem