Downloaded cakewalk but still got nothing, need help!

user6981329128911344

Question

So I have been trying to download cakewalk on my new laptop with no succes. I signed in with my bandlab account and got the bandlab assitant. Beside the tab about cakewalk I clicked on the green buttom that said install, got the pop up and clicked on all five add-ons. I started the download and it seemed fine, didn't get a big response but saw the black text in the bottom of bandlabassistant tab that read "downloading (1/5)" whilst pulsing in text darkness. After a while it said (2/5) and so on. It then showed (4/5) and finished. The downloading text dissapered but I had gotten no desktop shortcut and the only thing I saw was the green butom wich now just said "install" like it did before I tried to install it. I did it all over again but I still got nothing, I have no idea why it dosen't work. please help. Am I doing something wrong? why is this happening?

1 answer to this question

Do you have an antivirus program installed that might be interfering with the install.

If so, temporarily disable your antivirus program and then try again.

Also, the Cakewalk installer may still be in the following folder:

%appdata%\bandlab-assistant\Downloads

(Note: If you do happen to find the Cakewalk installers in that folder, you may wish to copy the installers to another folder as a backup)