- Free Drums On Demand Loops Until April 02 -

Jim Fogle

To Everyone:

During these difficult times, we wanted to do something to help the DOD community keep the creativity and music flowing, to help out in our own little way.   So, simply go to this link for ONE FREE DOWNLOAD on any of these products.  Choose and download your free volume now.  

Be sure and choose the appropriate download format and not shipped disc*.   The discount should be applied automatically when you check out but if you happen to need to enter it manually, the code is: THANKS.  To our customers and friends all over the world, we are so thankful for your support over the years. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay safe.

Regards,

Quint, Guy, Todd & Nancy
Offer Expires April 2, 11:59 p.m. MST

+++ THANKS +++

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

I looked back at the webpage and saw this note was added: 

Rules
1) Play fair. One free download per household. 
2) Downloads must be completed by April 2, midnight.

WE APOLOGIZE. BUT DUE TO ABUSE OF THIS OFFER BY A FEW NEW USERS,
WE'VE HAD TO DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE SELECTION.

That's too bad. 

The quantity of choices to choose from dropped from about 16 to 6.  The selection I chose, Band On Demand: Country Kit # 2, is one of the choices removed.

Edited by Jim Fogle

• 3 weeks later...

Just had an email from them offering a 20% discount for leaving a review, so check your emails if you want to buy anything else from them at a discount. 

EDIT: The website actually gives you the 20% off code at the top of the page so no need to do the survey but I did it anyway to help the company in exchange for the generous freebie. You might also want to consider this. 

Edited by ZincT