IK Gift...30 Jampoints

cclarry

14 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Just realised you can only use for them for up to 30% of purchase price - unless Sampletank or some interesting libraries come down significantly I think it is unlikely I'll use them

I saw this also and thought it was odd since the purchase options within T-Rack seems to suggest things like $99.99 or 100 points.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Just realised you can only use for them for up to 30% of purchase price - unless Sampletank or some interesting libraries come down significantly I think it is unlikely I'll use them

Don't forget though that you get a 'discount' when you start buying the larger packs of Gear Credits: 150 GC for 134.99 Euros, up to 1500 GC for 749.99 Euros (even more if you factor in Jam Points). You can then get the sounds you need through the Custom Shop. (Beware though that buying all the parts of a MAX library doesn't give you the same status as having a MAX product, from the point of view of upgrade schemes)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

They are good for 2 years,  so just wait until you see something worthy to purchase.

• Like 1

I'm going to use mine to buy Sunset Studio for $88...which is still 
too much, but can't see it getting much cheaper than that except 
second hand...

I have 27 Credits, and if a buy 100 more for $70 with 30 Jampoints
and 25 for $18 then the total to get 150 credits for SS is $88

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm going to use mine to buy Sunset Studio for $88...which is still 
too much, but can't see it getting much cheaper than that except 
second hand...

I have 27 Credits, and if a buy 100 more for $70 with 30 Jampoints
and 25 for $18 then the total to get 150 credits for SS is $88

For those of us too thick too figure it out. If you buy something through the Custom Shop, is that effectively the same as buying online?  Does a plugin still work the same in your DAW or do you have to have the Custom Shop open or something while you're using it?

47 minutes ago, mibby said:

For those of us too thick too figure it out. If you buy something through the Custom Shop, is that effectively the same as buying online?  Does a plugin still work the same in your DAW or do you have to have the Custom Shop open or something while you're using it?

It's exactly the SAME either way Mibby...but

31 minutes ago, Fleer said:

No, not that, it works exactly the same way. Only difference is you can’t transfer AFAIK. 

As Fleer said, the ONLY difference is that if buy with "Credits" you CANNOT
ever sell it...it's NFR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1