Unable to find effect even after it has been scanned and located

AmiMappy

Anytime I download an instrument plugin, it shows up in the instrument tracks option. I know that if I get an audio effect(MAutoPitch), I should similarly be able to find it in the insert audio effects options.

After the plugin got installed, cakewalk did a scan and the count of number of vsts I had was increased. But I can't find it in audio effects.

Let's break this down more step by step. We need more information.

Are you looking for it in the Browser at the right side of the Track View? Or are you trying to insert it from the FX bin on a Console strip or Track header?

If you're trying to insert it from an FX bin, is your list of effects sorted by Category or Manufacturer or Type? If it's Category, new effects often appear in Uncategorized. Plug-in manufacturers don't add that string to their code I guess.

There are multiple ways to add an effect. If you find it in the Browser, you may drag and drop it onto the track header.

When i use an audio effect, stock ones, i drag and drop from the browser(to the right of track view). I tried sorting them in different ways, it doesn't work. I also tried adding it by going to inspector, clicking + over near fx. No luck. 

It should show up in the Browser under Meldaproduction if you sort by manufacturer.

Did you use the Meldaproduction installer from their website?

I've been using their stuff for years, am a big fan of Vojtech's work, so I'm sure we can get this sorted. He actually makes an effort to use the "category" string, so it may be tucked away in a category you are not expecting.

On my system too many Meldaproduction plug-ins appear, if you get my drift.😁

37 plug-ins in the Free Bundle and all you want is MAutoPitch? MEqualizer, MCompressor and MTuner are some of the best plug-ins of their type. Embrace the Melda!