Spitfire LABS Wurli

cclarry

30 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Made popular in the 60s by legendary rock and jazz musicians, the Wurli is known for its warm vibrato and distinctly sharp tone, cutting through your music like a knife. You can also choose our 'Super Soft' presets for a more mellow sound.

DOWNLOAD NOW

Thanks Larry.  There was also a Spitfire Audio app update dated 20 March for me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

I installed the update but it doesn't seem to want to download - I'll try again later!

Took a number of attempts on my end to get it to work (not a problem I ran into with Labs previously).  Downloaded and installed on two machines, worththe trouble.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Took a number of attempts on my end to get it to work (not a problem I ran into with Labs previously).  Downloaded and installed on two machines, worththe trouble.  

wonder if that's internet overload because of the current work from home issues....my understanding is that traffic hasn't increased by very much but I'm sceptical ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, simon said:

wonder if that's internet overload because of the current work from home issues....my understanding is that traffic hasn't increased by very much but I'm skeptical ?

Yep, I am having a harder than normal time getting this to download and install so I think you are right that the bandwidth is getting slammed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simon said:

wonder if that's internet overload because of the current work from home issues....my understanding is that traffic hasn't increased by very much but I'm sceptical ?

non-commercial grade internet use has gone up dramatically.  Not sure on this particular issue, I'm guessing it has to do with the fact so many people are working from home (and thus also free to download things they normally might not do at work).