Project Sam Free Orchestra

cclarry

...so this it basically all the free sample sets from last year - packaged up with a FULL kontakt licence. Not new content but appreciated as it gives more people the opportunity to use them.  The free samples were/are pretty good too.  If you need cheering up, and who doesn't, then try "Tongue in Cheek" and pretend you are scoring a Tex Avery cartoon :) 

Edited by simon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've managed to get the Project Sam Library to appear and sound in Kontakt but it doesn't appear in Komplete Kontrol - also I can't get Kontrol (and in some projects Kontakt) to make any sounds when played with Apro 800 keyboard. Midi routing looks ok and the sounds play fine with the GUI keyboard - other VSTis play fine. Is there something about Kontakt that I'm missing? Not had this issue before as far as I can recall! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

I've managed to get the Project Sam Library to appear and sound in Kontakt but it doesn't appear in Komplete Kontrol - also I can't get Kontrol (and in some projects Kontakt) to make any sounds when played with Apro 800 keyboard. 

Only NKS compatable libraries will appear in the Komplete Kontrol main browser. Not all Kontakt Player libraries are NKS compatable. You can create your own maps in the user tab. Check the Native Instruments forum, there were some useful tips there.

Not sure about your other problems, but check midi channels are correct.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Vernon - I thought it might be that this library isn't NKS compatible. Not really a problem but useful to know I'm not missing something!

Re the lack of input from my keyboard I need to look at that again - there will probably be an obvious answer. It looked like all the midi setting were fine but I'll double check

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...