Session crashing

jono grant

I'm have a session that keeps freezing/crashing. I don't even have plugins in the file yet.

I'm getting the notice in this screen shot

Any idea what could be causing this?

Some of the audio files were Aiffs that were inserted but I assume they are waves now.. that's all I can think of.

J

Crash message.jpg

I did a search and found this. Does it happen when you open the program? Did something precede this starting, like installing a new program, Windows update, etc.? Do you have the latest W10 update?

Error code 0xc0000005 is one of Windows very broad errors. This is because it can be caused by different factors related to an installed program, installed hardware or both. The following are just a few of the many possible causes:

An installed program such as the antivirus program that prevents the smooth start of a program.

Either corrupt or missing hardware drivers.

Incorrect system hardware configuration.

Either low memory or damaged RAM

Virus/Malware infection.

An old program.

Corrupt or damaged system registry files.

Data execution security feature (DEP).

2 hours ago, Craig Anderton said:

I did a search and found this. Does it happen when you open the program? Did something precede this starting, like installing a new program, Windows update, etc.? Do you have the latest W10 update?

Error code 0xc0000005 is one of Windows very broad errors. This is because it can be caused by different factors related to an installed program, installed hardware or both. The following are just a few of the many possible causes:

An installed program such as the antivirus program that prevents the smooth start of a program.

Either corrupt or missing hardware drivers.

Incorrect system hardware configuration.

Either low memory or damaged RAM

Virus/Malware infection.

An old program.

Corrupt or damaged system registry files.

Data execution security feature (DEP).

Thanks! I'll look into these. It's just this one session...  It either just disappears completely (the open session) or gives me the message.

I do notice up in the area at the top where the progress meter would be,  a little message that says "reset" right before it blows up... hmmm