You Are My All In All

Starise

This isn't the kind of thing I generally post here but the Corona virus sort of changed my musical directions for a bit. I am responsible for the music at a local church which can't meet due to the virus so last week I made a small set of tunes and posted them online for the church.

I must do the same this week, so I got a little more ambitious and decided to make mixes of tunes and post them with videos of the words. I haven't made any video yet and this is only the first tune I mixed. I hope to post this along with video on YouTube soon. The basic tune isn't original but the composition behind it is all original. The feel of the tune has been changed slightly because of this.

If you get the chance to listen to both links and comment on if one has higher fidelity I would appreciate it. Doesn't need to be the whole tune on the 2nd link. Thinking about maybe using Orfium more since they claim a higher fidelity upload over SC 128mp3. 

Orfium link- 

<iframe src="https://www.orfium.com/embedded/track/995403/you-are-my-all-in-all-starise/?ref=Starise" width="100%" height="150px" style="border: none;"></iframe>

Edited by Starise
  • Like 3

First of all, the overall quality of the production is quite professional, as I would expect from you.  I think I preferred the Orfium link, but I don't know if that's because it seemed a little louder.  But, why not use wave files instead?  I upload 16/44.1 wave files to Bandlab - do they convert to mp3s?  I don't know, just asking.  I'm seeking the best platform, myself.

How are you recording that b3 or organ? It sounded really live!!!

Your piano reverb sounds like it's in a bigger hall than the other instruments, I dunno, no one will probably care. For me I'd bring the piano back onstage with everybody else.

cool one!

cheers,

-Tom

1 hour ago, emeraldsoul said:

that b3 or organ? It sounded really live!

+ a whole bunch here, my fav by far!
The soundstage is just a bit different on the Orfium feed? Interesting...
Well done!

t

a friend of mine plays in the praise or worship band; not my bag (that's why I'm "late" to the party), but beautifully done.