Hidden Symmetry

Today's Project

Posted (edited)

Thanks jude77,

The videos are done very quickly & on the fly until I have a video 'backdrop' for the music track.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

On 1/1/2019 at 6:01 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

new demo on BandLab:

Did Steve Vai guest on that track, or are you just that good? O.o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Today I remixed an older album track & made this video backdrop. 'After Hours', an internet collab feat. Gernot Dechert on sax.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

Found this internet collaboration the other day. Not mine but a project by Charles Morais Jr. (drummer, age 17) of Coltrane's Giant Steps. Charles Morais SR.: keys Jerry Brooks: bass Roger Byem: saxes, myself on guitar.

Done in 2005 it says 'still under work' but it was never continued or finished. Still there's some good raw performances from Charles, Jerry & Roger in this working version.

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=1633313

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's great too.

Edited by Will Hackett
  • Thanks 1

Dang, I was just coming back to delete that piece of garbage, but you heard it first. The humiliation. . . .

6 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Found this internet collaboration the other day. Not mine but a project by Charles Morais Jr. (drummer, age 17) of Coltrane's Giant Steps. Charles Morais SR.: keys Jerry Brooks: bass Roger Byem: saxes, myself on guitar.

Done in 2005 it says 'still under work' but it was never continued or finished. Still there's some good raw performances from Charles, Jerry & Roger in this working version.

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=1633313

Very nice! Now this is more up my alley lol. The bass has a nice groove there. Great guitar solo too.

• Thanks 1

Wow, I really like the video (and the music of course).  I'm trying to get more into videos similar to what you're doing using HitFilm Pro and Vegas.  The tools work pretty well,  but the main ingredient is your imagination.

• Thanks 1

I listened to Broken in Silence and it is spectacularly good! I can hear some influences from Thomas Dolby.

Every aspect sounds pro. Very nice work. I plan on catching up on the other songs today!

• Thanks 1