Muze Bass Guitar FREE

cclarry

Full Version is $39

Muze has released Bass Guitar and Bass Guitar Free, a collection of Bass and Hybrid Sounds for music, sound design and cinematic composition.

Overview:

A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound.

Muse Bass Guitar contains 42 ready-to-use presets (nki files) with 10 round robin samples.

Articaulations: Sustain, Staccato, Slide Down, Fret Noice, Slap, and Harmonics.

7,26 GB size on disk.

20 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Skreamer, Distortion and more.

Sampled with Analog & Digital equipment.

The full version of Kontakt 5.6 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.

Free Version:

Free Bass Guitar Collection.

3 GB size on disk.

The full version of Kontakt 5.6 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.

Download link (without registration) in the description of the instrument.

Special Price until April 15, 2020: $39 (will be $99).

https://www.muze.shop/en/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=97

There's something fishy about how they're just offering everything for a really low price. It's not even due to the COVID-19 pandemic, those prices have been there for a while. The website's design also reminded me of the design of the website that Sonex used to have.

I also tried their free demo for their Hybrid strings library and have been disappointed with how their "fully functional" engine with 3 presets offered in the Demo download is completely bunk. The rack and meters does nothing. The only functional bits are the mixers. Their presets also contains sounds whose ranges are all over the place and often have very abrupt transitions. So my confidence in them delivering anything of quality is low.

Needless to say, buyer beware, always check the demo out first.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Okay, I tried the Bass Guitar Free Demo, and oh wow, it uses over 6 GB of RAM. There is absolutely no optimization, and half of the interface did not work. yeah my misgivings were right, this is pure ordeur.

This is the biggest turn off for me. All of their stuff is ridiculously large. Even their FX  VST demo is like 5 gigs. Really?... for FX?!? .  Especially when you consider the entire Triton Workstation VST (with all expansions) Is less than 300 MB. vs a 6 gig bass DEMO!!!!  smh