Corona Fred

Sheens

I'm superstoked here in Netherlands too ! (I'm close to the epic centre in the 5th most dangerous place on the planet, yay!).

today +13,4% cases (again higher %) but I've heard it's good news as the curve is going down, it's maybe would have been 15%  normally.

so instead of next month, 1 week later more/rougher 'barbaric' stuff will start. 

shall I calculate when I have a 1 on 1 chance of catching it ?  Do I wanna know if that's before summer 2021 ? 

having an anti-immunsystem disease and smoking cigarettes for 30 years now helps me probably too.

Tomorrow Spain into 'Wuhan' style lock down (Barcelona and Madrid went out of control).

Say 10 weeks depending on how strict they do it.

Hoping people here start waking up too....

giphy-1.gif

Edited by Sheens

8 hours ago, Sheens said:

Hoping people here start waking up too....

By the looks of it I don't think so. Illinois on social distancing but what good will it do if down South doesn't take it seriously. It will just prolong the whole mess.

• Thanks 1

slowly here at least, part of herd + leaders start to wake up (but it makes me 'happy' as the previous reaction really scared crab outta me).

only the tough full lock down they did in Wuhan (and South Korea probably) works, they now know in Spain, France, Italy, Belgium etc.

it's very sad, also costing a lot of money that each part of the world learns it the hard way, where all this information is available on day 1.

years before the virus outbreak in China, Bill Gates fe had the exact script and all the calculations for the virus spread, what it costs, what to do etc. and he tried to warn the world. 

but still hoping we'll get through this without massive numbers of deaths, 'just' a recession and not a depression.

Edited by Sheens

today again over 10% new infections,

comment : 'we're still heading for disaster fast (deaths, medical system collapse), but not as fast as we'd calculated so no need for action now'.

target must be:  more deaths, economy damage and a longer 'Wuhan' style lock down later.

Edited by Sheens

The USA and S.Korea got their first case the very same day. The US denied it for 6 weeks (it's just a flu/hoax/etc.) while the politicians secretly dumped their stocks.

S.Korea immediately isolated.

Now we are the epicenter of the virus.

It's late, but not too late. Stay home.

Some governors look out for the welfare of their constituents, others look out only for themselves and the people who bought them with huge campaign contributions.

Notes

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1