Audified Tone Spot CM ...

Fleer

You need to get it from filesilo.co.uk. You first want to make an account and then register the issue. It will ask you for something like

Please answer the question below to verify your purchase of the magazine

What is the word missing at the top of p22? **** of the

After the verification you'll get access to the month's plugin, tutorial files, videos, and the effects and instrument collections (a selection of past plugins of the month)

• Thanks 1

I have the Acoustic Express, which I got for $19.  I really like it.  A lot of nice presets.   The only thing is, after I got it, I was interested in the full version, which was on intro sale at the time for $49.  The upgrade price was... $49!  😫

But I did think it might be nice to keep picking up the other ones when they came out, but I didn't.

Plugins like this  (and Finisher) give you the opportunity to quickly cycle through a variety of effects.   The only thing is, I sort of have a lot of money invested in specific effects that I use to get what I want.  Why use somebody else's EQ or compressor or reverb after you've spent so much $$$$ and time learning how to use your plugs.

But the Tonespot plugins sound great.  I kind of wish I had all of them, and am glad to have this sampler. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting the plugins (or a doc with URL and coupon code) from filesilo has always been sort of  an "honor" system. The video may be a little bit of a blunder but in general, finding a "free" download of the magazine is pretty easy and they wouldn't be able to tell if you paid or not for it. Alternatively, it could be easy finding a magazine stand that carries the mag (e.g., at Micro Center in the US), discreetly browsing the mag to find the missing word and then registering at filesilo from your cell phone.

Sure, it's easy but I wouldn't advocate any these methods. Personally I subscribe via magzter.com. A magzter gold subscription is $50/year when on sale and includes Computer Music, Future Music and others, including several years of back issues. It's more convenient and I don't feel bad about getting the goodies from unpaid sources.

• Like 1