Now Daily! IK Live Stream 4PM EST today, details for daily streams added

Peter - IK Multimedia

We'll be doing regular live streams while we are all stuck inside, not just Mark and Ryan but guest artists and other great IK folks like Dave "Squids" Kerzner - I may even do some but I'll likely do more guerrilla streams* on Reddit's RPAN or something like that :)

They'll also give away stuff on these and this time it is AmpliTube for iOS.  I won't be picking the winner so unfortunately I cannot favor anybody from here.

Anyway, these are informal and if you don't know Mark Menghi he's with the band Metal Allegiance (with Alex Skolnick, Mike Portnoy, and a bevy of guitar and regular guitarists and drummers) and certainly has been impacted by the shutdown.  He and many of his metal peers have had to scramble since they make their living making music so feel free to ask about that and anything else Mark (and don't forget Ryan who's obviously quite knowledgeable though probably with a bit less edge than I have ;)).  Not sure either has the magic bullet for this situation but they're both cool guys who can talk about guitar-related (or any music-related) topics or just shoot the breeze.  They'll take questions, for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/ikmultimedia/

90755728_10163221828100147_5415735932399

*Dibs on the band name "Guerrilla Streams"

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

will this be recorded to watch later?  Thanks for doing this!

I believe it was captured so we can repost later.  We will also be using different streaming methods including YouTube live for upcoming sessions.  Ryan will be doing one soon, more of a "Tech Tips" stream and that may be on YouTube or another medium.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1