Come On Larry

husker

With the global situation as it is, we need something to cheer us up.  The deals the past few days have been underwhelming.  @cclarry please post Omnisphere for $99 or something.  I'd also take FM Tines 2 for $10, or the Audiobro Genesis Children's choir for $50.

Or a Moog One 16 Voice for $500.  I could go for that.

Come on, Larry, help me out here.

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 9

• 3 years later...
On 3/25/2020 at 12:07 PM, husker said:

With the global situation as it is, we need something to cheer us up.  The deals the past few days have been underwhelming.  @cclarry please post Omnisphere for $99 or something.  I'd also take FM Tines 2 for $10, or the Audiobro Genesis Children's choir for $50.

Has the children's choir been $50 before?

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Reid is correct...that's the lowest price ever offered

I think I'll wait for 8dio Liberis to go on sell for $40-50 again sometime this year?

The only bad thing is... Will my inspiration to use such a library go away when 8dio has it's sell?

21 hours ago, cclarry said:

Reid is correct...that's the lowest price ever offered

I paid $199.  Back in the days when I had money for such things.  

While there are many choir libraries and many children's choir libraries, this thing IMHO is better than most libraries of any kind.   If you watch videos on this, you'll see what I'm talking about.  The UI is amazing and it sounds so beautiful .  The perfect package.  It's definitely on my list of my very favorite libraries, like Cinematic Studio Strings, Tina Guo Legato, Ancient ERA, Solo Opera, Picked Acoustic, etc.   But I don't use it as much as the others, because... it's a freaking children's choir.  

If you're on the fence, there is no pressure.  This sale price comes back all the time.  Who knows?  Maybe it will be $179 next time around.  😃

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

It's a freaking children's choir.

Perfect for Halloween music, Satanic music, Music for horror or fantasy movies, etc.  I bet I could write some scary Halloween songs and sell them with this?

I'm betting on the best way to sell music nowadays is to sell to a group of niche listeners.

I'll be saving money for Genesis, then.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, husker said:

You apparently live in the same world as our "elite" : hopium ..... lol 

• Haha 1