Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

HorNET SW34EQ MK2

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, we know it's a very hard time for large part of the world and because of the required lockdown to contain the COVID19 virus contagion we must stay at home. To help you we decided to set one of our plugins free, the analog equalizer SW34EQ MK2.

To get the plugin for free simply use the code before April 3rd:

SW34EQMK2FREE

We are sure that this plugin will help you to get warmer mixes and give you one more tool for you to enjoy!

The HoRNet Plugins staff

GET THE OFFER

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to poke (gentle)  fun at HoRNet because of their sales - but they are GREAT plugins at nice prices and Saverio is a total gentleman 👍

  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, simon said:

I like to poke (gentle)  fun at HoRNet because of their sales - but they are GREAT plugins at nice prices and Saverio is a total gentleman 👍

I agree!  I do it all the time.  But they are GOOD plugins at VERY reasonable prices...
even when not on sale, and with great support.  I'd never fault Savario...he does a 
great job!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HIBI said:

HoRNet site is down?

Probably overloaded with people trying to get the plugin!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Probably overloaded with people trying to get the plugin!

I am also guessing so and hope so, however, I am worried because I remember that Analog Obsession was hacked. 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Probably overloaded with people trying to get the plugin!

Sounds like our local Morrisons 🙃! They have now implemented a queuing system just to get in with folk standing 2m apart!

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HIBI said:

I am also guessing so and hope so, however, I am worried because I remember that Analog Obsession was hacked. 😅

more unlikley here.  The downloader incluseds your email address in the folder structure.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saverio is a class act and Italy is having an appalling time at the moment.

Generosity in the face of adversity.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZincT said:

Sounds like our local Morrisons 🙃! They have now implemented a queuing system just to get in with folk standing 2m apart!

Morrisons ......are they queuing to get in or to escape ? ...

(I'm stricty Waitrose now 😉)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, simon said:

Morrisons ......are they queuing to get in or to escape ? ...

(I'm stricty Waitrose now 😉)

Well I'm an M&S fan myself 😏 Seriously I hope this hoarding stops soon as even online delivery slots seem to be a few weeks ahead at the moment!

Sorry for the OT - now back to the subject matter. Well done Saverio!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, musical said:

Saverio is a class act and Italy is having an appalling time at the moment.

Generosity in the face of adversity.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!  ^^^^^^^^^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 You guys are standing too close to me in line.

When some developers give away nice stuff I like to return the favor and buy from them. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...