Woe For The City

Well you made me wait awhile for the big guitars. I'm an old rocker, and I'm trying to learn new tricks.
But the bells? They work in Hell's Bells. Your tune, your production, I hung around to the end.
It rocks at times, I appreciate the hard work, but not my genre; just keepin' it real baby...

t

I liked the guitars which I think gave this a more aggressive feeling. I think it was indeed "mysterious". This would make a nice track for a movie scene in my opinion. 

I listened through a correction system. In that context the mix was very even keel. Even the guitars didn't jump out and bite me which is why I think it works well as a backgrounder. 

Thanks for sharing !

Edited by Starise
  • Thanks 1

Very cool song indeed!!!  I liked the pulsating sounds (panned hard left and right) complementing each other in the beginning. Aaah, but when the guitars and hard bass came in --- COOL!  I am also a sucker for that keyboard theme that ran throughout the song  (even through the instrumental pause and right after the bass run) --- most COOL.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:54 PM, freddy j said:

Very cool song indeed!!!  I liked the pulsating sounds (panned hard left and right) complementing each other in the beginning. Aaah, but when the guitars and hard bass came in --- COOL!  I am also a sucker for that keyboard theme that ran throughout the song  (even through the instrumental pause and right after the bass run) --- most COOL.

Thank you very much, Freddy! That keyboard theme is from the Addictive Keys Mark One Plugin :D

I appreciate you all listening to it! If any of ya'll are interested - the stems are up on BandCamp, for remixes.