EVERTHING IS GREY #2

SPAK

• SPAK changed the title to EVERTHING IS GREY #2

Hi, Steve,

I must have missed this one on the old forum, but this is an absolutely fantastic sounding ballad!🙂

Well written and arranged, with heartfelt lyrics and excellent emotional vocals.

The instrumental performances are stellar and I love the range of dynamics spread throughout the crystal clear, wide sounding mix.

Great work, Steve, this is outstanding!👍

Have a great weekend!
Bob

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bob Oister said:

Hi, Steve,

I must have missed this one on the old forum, but this is an absolutely fantastic sounding ballad!🙂

Well written and arranged, with heartfelt lyrics and excellent emotional vocals.

The instrumental performances are stellar and I love the range of dynamics spread throughout the crystal clear, wide sounding mix.

Great work, Steve, this is outstanding!👍

Have a great weekend!
Bob

Thankyou for the comments and trouble to make them ..gonna be difficult to get my head through the door though o.O

Best Regards

Steve

14 hours ago, bayoubill said:

Beautiful song. Nice nice vocals. It makes me really miss my voice. I can only write instrumentals now. 

That's real sad mate, I have found now I'm the wrong end of 60 my voice has lost it's top end ...one day I guess I'll be in the same boat as yourself and I'm not looking forward to that.

Take care and keep the faith (music)

SPAK

23 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Steve, I heard the first version of this and I really liked it.  This one too is excellent. You have a distinctive voice which fits a sad song like this very well.
There's a little glitch at 0:58.

Thankyou Bjorn ...Just got back from some work in London so a bit lagged at the moment ( Late nights & scotch + music o.O) but I will check that out, Thanks for listening and the comment

Best Regards

Steve

1 hour ago, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Steve,

Excellent ballad, well sung, with nice thoughtful lyrics + and a great guitar solo.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Thanks Paul I like this song too, but I had a lot of input from my peers regarding the 1st attempt and it really helped (On the old forum), I'm sure without the changes it would have had less impact.

Best Regards

Steve

On 2/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, bjornpdx said:

Steve, I heard the first version of this and I really liked it.  This one too is excellent. You have a distinctive voice which fits a sad song like this very well.
There's a little glitch at 0:58.

Well I can't hear it o.O ... you sure it's @ 0.58 ? ...Anyway no matter it's most probably due to my old ears getting worse LOL 👴 Thanks again Bjorn

Steve