Free CBS All Access (1 month)

Magic Russ

If you're Into Star Trek, then this is a great deal. You could binge watch 2 seasons of Star Trek Discovery and Picard As well, since the season finale for Picard is this Thursday I think.  Discovery season 3 starts sometime after Picard finishes. Both are really good shows.

16 minutes ago, Syphus said:

I'll give it look again . . .

After much digging . . .   It is NOT available in the US.  I did manage to get a screen to come up that will notify me if/when if become available - otherwise no deal for US

Syphus

1 hour ago, Syphus said:

After much digging . . .   It is NOT available in the US.  I did manage to get a screen to come up that will notify me if/when if become available - otherwise no deal for US

Syphus

Interesting, because us over here in Europe used to look on with envy at what was offered in Netflix US that we dont get here like alot more current movies etc. However i think thats sorting itself these days and the difference gap is closing. Of course VPNs :D

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Interesting, because us over here in Europe used to look on with envy at what was offered in Netflix US that we dont get here like alot more current movies etc. However i think thats sorting itself these days and the difference gap is closing. Of course VPNs

it has something to do with CBS and Netflix being competitors . . .   Oh well,   I guess I will take the FREE route for now . . . 

Syphus