Zero G Cinematic Toolbox MAX

cclarry

80% off - $38.95 and get another Library FREE

The Zero-G Cinematic Toolbox MAX Edition is a collection of four incredible best-selling Zero-G cinematic sample libraries.
This toolbox contains over 18GB of professional cinematic sound design for filmmakers, video game developers, music producers and composers.
With this toolbox you will have a wealth of unique sonic inspiration from dark ambient soundscapes, alluring, dreamy atmospheres, eerie drones, thundering sound effects, drum loops and hits, synth and bass instruments and much more. There is simply too much to list here!

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/cinematic-toolbox-max-edition?utm_campaign=Feel Good Spring Sale 2020 (MC5JAU)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Active&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjY2xhcnJ5MTIyNzAwQGhvdG1haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTnhxUTkyIn0%3D

Part of me wants to buy it because it is a great deal and all.  But they all sound alike to me.  And like all the other drone/soundscape libraries I have and never use.  And maybe it's that the sound file they have to listen to doesn't do the sounds justice.  I can't tell. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, antler said:

I quite like their Ethera series, and also their Designers (Impact/Whoosh/Rise)

Ethera Series is on sale right now!

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/ethera-collection?utm_campaign=Spring Sale - Ethera Deals (Qdaae9)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Engaged Newsletter Profiles&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjY2xhcnJ5MTIyNzAwQGhvdG1haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTnhxUTkyIn0%3D

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, antler said:

I quite like their Ethera series, and also their Designers (Impact/Whoosh/Rise)

Kitekrazy is correct regarding most of their stuff which I have a lot of but you bring up the really good exceptions. Ethers series is very well scripted and stands up well to my soundiron and 8dio vocal/choir libraries and (Impact/Whoosh/Rise) designer are really useful tools.