[SOLVED] How to Reinstall Legacy SPLAT Plugins

razor7music

Hello Group

I installed CW by BL over having SPLAT installed. I still have my plug-ins and instruments from SPLAT in CW, but occasionally I get a fail or crash when trying to launch them - like Dimension Pro or V- Vocal.

Is there a way to just reinstall those plug-ins that are crashing? If so, how?

Thanks!

Stephen

Edited by razor7music

SONAR X3 and older have an advanced install option that provides for individual plug-in installation EXCEPT for V-Vocal.

The last version of SONAR to include V-Vocal was X2 Producer. It requires a minimal installation. A minimal installation is an advanced install option that includes the DAW and shared utilities. This may overwrite the CbB shared utilities (ex, plug-in manager and VST scanner) requiring a reinstall of CbB or restore from backup to get the CbB utilities back.

SONAR Platinum does not have an advanced install option. Instead Platinum broke out the bundled content into several installers. Most bundled plug-ins cannot be installed separately. DimPro, Rapture, Rapture Sessions do have their own installers. So these synths may be installed without installing other software.

• Thanks 1