The Distance Between Us

Hidden Symmetry

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

During the intro can we "smooth" the transitions in the pad a bit? Maybe the same patch on two tracks so
they segue with a bit more overlap?
Well played, man I'm envious...
cool change there at 2:45 ish.
Nice bass line.
thumbs man, thumbs!

t

Thanks, will check it out.

4 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

@Hidden Symmetry Nice tones on the guitar, nice smooth easy jazz groove.  Very nice playing, the mix translates well here on the Adam's.

Furry paw tapping stuff.

Thanks Wookiee

Friggin great. The mix sounded really nicely separated, no levels poked out, maybe the bass could come up just a hair? Those horn blends (with guitar?) were superb.

The overall volume I found was a bit lower than other songs I've pumped through my system, are you leaving headroom for later?

such tasteful playing. Sunday brunch on the sunny back patio, where are you when we need you??

cheers,

-Tom

9 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Friggin great. The mix sounded really nicely separated, no levels poked out, maybe the bass could come up just a hair? Those horn blends (with guitar?) were superb.

The overall volume I found was a bit lower than other songs I've pumped through my system, are you leaving headroom for later?

such tasteful playing. Sunday brunch on the sunny back patio, where are you when we need you??

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom, I'll check the bass..it's at same level as I usually do -14/ 15 LUFS. I'll check it again when I master all the tunes together.

8 hours ago, Lynn said:

Fabulous!

Thanks Lynn, appreciate it.

4 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Are you Lee Ritenour?  Such great chops.  Is that  a live sax, I hope?

Nope, not Lee..sax & other tracks are live..thanks for the listen