Horse - guitar instrumental

Makke

This horse is definitely on a surfboard. Hang Two.

Maybe just a couple more fills in the drum track, some more variety in the bassline, but this is all about the guitar up front, which is played very well. Liked the chicken pick, too!!! Lovely whammy bends . . .

cheers,

-Tom

On 3/23/2020 at 8:15 PM, emeraldsoul said:

This horse is definitely on a surfboard. Hang Two.

Maybe just a couple more fills in the drum track, some more variety in the bassline, but this is all about the guitar up front, which is played very well. Liked the chicken pick, too!!! Lovely whammy bends . . .

cheers,

-Tom

Hi Tom! Thanks for the listening and tips for the arrangement.

Greetings Markku

I did a cold start on my computer and now it works.  I'm glad that I did because I love this song.  To me it very much sounds like the Shadows (Cliff Richards' back-up group and a legitimate group on their own).  The style of the lead playing sounds like Hank Marvin.  Excellent work!!

On 3/23/2020 at 9:18 PM, Lynn said:

Makke, you have taken the place of the late, great Dick Dale.  By now, you have quite an impressive repertoire of guitar instrumentals that you've created over the years.  Keep it up!

Hi Lynn
Thanks for the listening. I appreciate  your reply.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:40 PM, Wookiee said:

Good to hear from you @Makke nice surf sounds, I agree with Tom some variation in the bass and drums would have added a little more sparkle to it but it is good as it.

Hi Wookie

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate tips.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 8:28 PM, freddy j said:

I did a cold start on my computer and now it works.  I'm glad that I did because I love this song.  To me it very much sounds like the Shadows (Cliff Richards' back-up group and a legitimate group on their own).  The style of the lead playing sounds like Hank Marvin.  Excellent work!!

Hello freddy j

Nice you got youtube working on your computer.
Thanks for the listening and comment.