Blue Cat Audio AcouFiend - $49.98

Christian Jones

Since that new Mecurrial amp lead to talk about feedback generators which lead to a potential purchase of said generator when I was supposed to be done spending I ended up scoring the Blue Cat one. It's currently on intro pricing of $59 as it just came out and the WINTER2020 code at AudioDeluxe took off another $9.02 so it came down to $49.98. 

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/blue-cat-audio-acoufiend

WINTER2020

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

Since that new Mecurrial amp lead to talk about feedback generators which lead to a potential purchase of said generator when I was supposed to be done spending I ended up scoring the Blue Cat one. It's currently on intro pricing of $59 as it just came out and the WINTER2020 code at AudioDeluxe took off another $9.02 so it came down to $49.98. 

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/blue-cat-audio-acoufiend

WINTER2020

Good find Christian!

I got it at Blue Cat's site as nobody else had it at the time. I guess I shoulda waited :) 

Edited by ZincT

18 hours ago, ZincT said:

I got it at Blue Cat's site

Me too. But I was still happy with what I paid for it. Not bad at all.

I don't think it's something I will use as I play, but I will definitely use it as a tool when mixing down!! I think that's when it will really shine.

• Great Idea 1

38 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I posted my thread w/ a better deal way before Scott's.

But that was the it went. Scotts was on top the pile, yours was lower and I didn't see your post till I had already got it!!I would have went with your deal for sure. But it's all good. Thanks for posting a good find like this!