Dance Tryout

kakku

Hi. Wanted to visit the song forum again so decided also to post my old tune, which I have posted before but the improved version did not get more than one listen so I decided to post it as I have no new stuff done. I'm still virus free or I at least think so. I hope the virus will not break you. I welcome comments.

Edited by kakku
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

kakku welcome back. Glad to hear you are doing well. Not my genre but held my interest to the end.
A little abrupt at the end, but its your tune. Stay healthy and get some more songs done to post!

t

Thank you

30 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

+1 on this. Love that super filtered pulsing pad on the chorus, drives it along nicely. A very pleasant listen and the vocal treatment is a big add. Maybe the drums could come up just a bit in the mix?

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom. I did the project files with my old 32 bit daw so it would be a lot of work to fix the mix as I would have to do replace all the plugins in the project. My old daw comp is missing since after I moved. But thanks for the tip. Maybe I will remake the project on my current daw. I am experiencing reduced thirst for all daw related stuff so it may be much later