Krotos Voucher

cclarry

Krotos Audio is offering all subscribers a free voucher worth $99. The voucher can be used either for a 100% discount on a product or to reduce the price of a larger bundle. It is valid only for the Reformer Pro or Weaponiser Library range until April 5th.

To obtain the voucher, simply subscribe to Krotos Audio’s mailing list. Those that are already subscribed, just check the inbox.

There is also a sale with 30% off on single products and 20% off on bundles during the same period.

https://www.krotosaudio.com/2020/03/20/free-sounds-from-krotos/?fbclid=IwAR0RVLn2JoarJ6g9c8A2soFX_VrH8qSZJphCE3yVuu3iEpJKbq1_05RGPWA

8 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Do these libraries have extractable content or are they only usable with Weaponizer or Reformer?

I think they're only usable in their custom players.

Reformer has a free version but not Weaponizer, which rules out most of the things I would be interested in using the coupon for.
Tried to pick up the Dogs bundle, which is a valid option, at $105.  That would have cost me $6 with coupon but I'm getting an error message that it's an invalid item for the coupon.  I submitted a support ticket to their tech support.

Reformer (at least the freebie) is a little odd, it requires audio input to generate output at least with the panther freebie library it comes with.  Haven't had much time to play with it so can't say if this makes it easier (for example for voice actors or producers) or just weirder to use.

I went for the Footsteps pack - since it's designed for use with Weaponiser, the installer is one of those annoying ones that doesn't let you choose where to install it/where it installed, but (on Windows) it's C:/ProgramData/Krotos/ and all the WAV files are there.

The Dogs pack is a third party pack (it says "provided by Coll Anderson" instead of "provided by Krotos") so it's not part of the offer.

18 hours ago, shockedfrog said:

I went for the Footsteps pack - since it's designed for use with Weaponiser, the installer is one of those annoying ones that doesn't let you choose where to install it/where it installed, but (on Windows) it's C:/ProgramData/Krotos/ and all the WAV files are there.

The Dogs pack is a third party pack (it says "provided by Coll Anderson" instead of "provided by Krotos") so it's not part of the offer.

Re: coupon use - I was previously on their mailing list and the email I received didn't have those restrictions.
When I used an alternate email to register Reformer free I then received an email with the $99 offer that listed, I think 8, specific options for using the coupon and Dogs is not available as an option.
Note: the Footsteps pack is not on the current list either.

>I went for the Footsteps pack
Does that include a version of Weaponizer? or did you already own it?

>C:/ProgramData/Krotos/ and all the WAV files are there.
That's cool as long as they're not encrypted.

Edited by TheSteven

They turned around & severely limited the selection.  Should've jumped on this when I got first email.  

BTW answering my previous questions... 

>>I went for the Footsteps pack
>Does that include a version of Weaponizer? 
No

>>C:/ProgramData/Krotos/ and all the WAV files are there.
>That's cool as long as they're not encrypted.
They are not encrypted

Edited by TheSteven