Another Beatles cover while waiting for inspiration

steve@baselines.com

Steve
Wow, took me back to the 60s. I thought it was the original version at first, that's how close you got to it. I'm never sure what a "cover" is. Seems like it's either a re-creation or it's a re-interpretation of a song. Anyway, nicely done version. And your voice is very good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Steve
Wow, took me back to the 60s. I thought it was the original version at first, that's how close you got to it. I'm never sure what a "cover" is. Seems like it's either a re-creation or it's a re-interpretation of a song. Anyway, nicely done version. And your voice is very good.

Thank you!  I try to keep the Beatles songs as close to the original as possible - I like doing things that way I always learn stuff.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

I thought you did a nice job on this cover - I enjoyed the listen, and I thought your vocal was quite good.

The french horn sounded close to the original.

I think it was a piccolo trumpet (on the original).

• Like 1

I admire anyone who's brave enough to take on the Beatles.  This song is definitely not one of their easiest songs to cover, but you did a terrific job!  You stayed true enough to the original to give me the flavor I want, yet put enough of your own spin on this to make it unique.  Bravo!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lynn said:

I admire anyone who's brave enough to take on the Beatles.  This song is definitely not one of their easiest songs to cover, but you did a terrific job!  You stayed true enough to the original to give me the flavor I want, yet put enough of your own spin on this to make it unique.  Bravo!

Thanks Lynn - I appreciate your feedback!