Waveform 11 Now Available

cclarry

Waveform is a rapidly evolving application specifically designed for the needs of modern music producers. Specializing in creative and inspirational workflows and avoiding features not explicitly needed allow the app to remain surprisingly fun and intuitive.

Learn More

Also Waveform FREE

Say Hello To WAVEFORM FREE

Waveform Free is unlike any other so called Free DAW – we fully acknowledge it has more capabilities than most enthusiast producers will ever need. There are no restrictions whatsoever – unlimited track count, add popular plugins and enjoy the deeply capable feature set.

Learn More

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

I think Bandlab might want to take them to task for this blurb about Waveform Free 'The world’s best, fully featured, completely unlimited free DAW for all music creators.' !!!

I've had a license of Tracktion up to V9.  I don't really care for it.   They seem to crank out more paid upgrades, instruments in a short period.   If it's not your main DAW than can get expensive.   A license of Reaper is less than an upgrade.  No comparison there.  I've upgraded Mixcraft for $29.   If you want to make something with loops Tracktion is a headache.   If you look a compare versions, Free is not fully featured.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, kitekrazy said:

If you look a compare versions, Free is not fully featured.

It has unlimited tracks, unlimited VSTs, and most of the features of Tracktion 7, 8, 9.
It's also compatible with Mac OS, Linux (including Raspberry PI).
Compared to other free DAWs it offers quite a bit.

In terms of pure features Cakewalk has it beaten hands down, no contest and it surprises me that so few people realize this DAW still exists and is free.

Edited by Cristian
  • Like 2