Native Instruments is giving Analog Dreams away for free

Amicus717

"Working from home means more studio time! To keep the vibes colorful, here's Analog Dreams on us."

From the email: "It’s a challenging time for music, but we’re all in this together. That’s why we’re giving away ANALOG DREAMS free until the end of March – wander through the technicolor world of vintage tones with one of our favorite Play Series instruments. Make the most of the extra time inside, and keep making amazing music – we look forward to hearing what you do with it."

Site is sloooow, right now: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/play-series/analog-dreams/

Edited by Amicus717
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This is part of Komplete Play, which has been free for a while. It's a component of the free Play Series Selection.

So if you have that already installed, you probably already got this! I do, and I don't see a newer version  of Play Series Selection  in my Native Access.

Edited by abacab

5 hours ago, abacab said:

This is part of Komplete Play, which has been free for a while. It's a component of the free Play Series Selection.

So if you have that already installed, you probably already got this! I do, and I don't see a newer version  of Play Series Selection  in my Native Access.

+1 I thought this was already free as well.   (edit:   confirmed it is much larger  pack)

Edited by Brian Walton

12 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Do so have it when I have KU12CE?

(sounds like corona)

If you do, it should show up in Kontakt 6 in your list of libraries as the Play Series Selection with the instruments ( Analog Dreams,  Ethereal Earth, and Hybrid Keys).

If not get Komplete Start (free) here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-start/

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoeGBradford said:

Can't get into the site now - presumably everybody else is trying to get in. I thought the same re Analogue Dreams being part of Komplete Play but I checked my installation and, unless I am mistaken, that only has a very cut down number of patches 

For Komplete Start it says :

PLAY SERIES SELECTION

Streamlined versions of 3 intuitive yet powerful hybrid instruments – ANALOG DREAMS, ETHEREAL EARTH, and HYBRID KEYS.

Not sure if that means anything or not.

Trying to figure out more, but it's painful.  Download link just loops around getting nowhere.

I believe Germany (and Europe ?)has intentionnally slowed the internet down to keep it alive during these troubled times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul P said:

Streamlined versions of 3 intuitive yet powerful hybrid instruments – ANALOG DREAMS, ETHEREAL EARTH, and HYBRID KEYS

I'm pretty sure this means that they are limited editions, missing sounds or presets or both.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm pretty sure this means that they are limited editions, missing sounds or presets or both.

That appears to be correct! This version is one of the full versions that NI have had for sale, with 100 presets! They are typically retail priced at $49 each.  https://www.native-instruments.com/en/catalog/komplete/play-series/

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

This is definitely a first-rate freebie.  I really like all these Play libraries.  I like the way they sound, how simple they are, and how well they work with Komplete Kontrol keyboards. 

I'm glad they keep making them.  There are at least two more out now that will be in Komplete Ultimate 13-- Modular Icons and Lo-Fi Glow.   I expect they will add a third one by the summer.

• Like 2

Nothing yet but saw this: "Please note that due to high demand, it can take up to 24 hours for ANALOG DREAMS to appear in Native Access. We’re sorry for the delay, and hope you have fun once it arrives!"

Edited to add it is now available in Native Access and the serial number is in my account 🙂

Edited by rcklln