How good is your knowledge of band names?

craigb

I figured we needed something better to talk about than the other stuff going on in the world!  This has been around for several years, but it's probably old enough to almost be original again - lol.

There are 75 band names buried in the picture below.  I'll let it go for a while before I post one solution.

75bandreferences.jpg

Enjoy!  🙂

• Like 1

Here is a start. My old eyes need a rest.

The Eagles   -      The Cars  - Led Zeppelin  - The Police - Pink Fairies  -  Gorillaz -  U2 -  Mountain - Phish  - Ratt - Rolling Stones  -  Black Flag -  Great White

Queen -   B-52's  -  Guns and Roses -   Korn  -  Whitesnake   -  Smashing Pumpkins  -  Cowboy Junkies -   White Zombie-    The Eels  - Black Crowes

The Byrds  -  Trapeze  -   Matchbox Twenty  -   Red Hot Chilli Peppers -  The Shadows- Spoon- The Cult - Focus - Kiss  - The Blues Brothers

Edited by CoveCamper

Resolution is tough on my eyes too, but Queen shooting Prince with the S e x  Pistols is rather funny...

Other quickies... 50 Cent, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Iron Maiden.

Edited by mettelus
Good grief... spam filter for that???

On 3/20/2020 at 2:44 AM, CoveCamper said:

Here is a start. My old eyes need a rest.

The Eagles   -      The Cars  - Led Zeppelin  - The Police - Pink Fairies  -  Gorillaz -  U2 -  Mountain - Phish  - Ratt - Rolling Stones  -  Black Flag -  Great White

Queen -   B-52's  -  Guns and Roses -   Korn  -  Whitesnake   -  Smashing Pumpkins  -  Cowboy Junkies -   White Zombie-    The Eels  - Black Crowes

The Byrds  -  Trapeze  -   Matchbox Twenty  -   Red Hot Chilli Peppers -  The Shadows- Spoon- The Cult - Focus - Kiss  - The Blues Brothers

Good job!  You even found some that weren't on my list!  (Pink Fairies, Mountain, the Shadows, Focus, Trapeze, the Blues Brothers and the Byrds.)  Pink, the Pixies, Cypress Hill, Blur, Twisted Sister, the Killers and the Eagles were on my list.  Heck, some of your choices are better!

On 3/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, mettelus said:

Resolution is tough on my eyes too, but Queen shooting Prince with the S e x  Pistols is rather funny...

Other quickies... 50 Cent, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Iron Maiden.

All good!

7 hours ago, Kevin Perry said:

With apologies if I've duplicated any:

Dinosaur Jr, Cypress Hill(?), Scissor Sisters(?), Cornershop, Blur, Hole, Blind Melon, Seal, Dead Kennedys, Beach Boys, Madonna, Television.

All yep, plus two I don't have: Beach Boys and Television (both of which should be on my list - I can see 'em!).

Ok, here's one solution (as mentioned in my reply to CoveCamper, there's obviously some others!):

1. The Cars

2. Blondie

3. Pink

4. Cranberries

5. Eminem

6. Pavement

7. Scissor Sisters

8. The Police

9. The Roots

10. Iron Maiden

11. Queen

12. Prince