UI Question

I opened up a project and instead of the cursor moving along the tracks until it reaches the end of the screen and then starting at the beginning of a new screen, the entire song is condensed down to one 5"  wide screen with the cursor moving at a snail's pace, taking 3 1/2 minutes (the length of the song) to travel the 5 inches. Unlike every song I've worked on since Sonar 6. 

I'm sure it must be something simple but I can't figure out how to return it to the default setting.

Win 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 GHz, 3.40 GHz
16 GB RAM
64 bit op sys
Lynx Aurora 16 ADC w/ AES16e card

0- UI.jpg

12 hours ago, Chappel said:

'Shift+f' is the shortcut for Fit Content. Pressing 'f' resizes tracks vertically but not horizontally.

Pressing 'Shift+f' doesn't do anything unless I press it a few times quickly out of frustration.

Then it crashes my computer.

According to the Bandlab Assistant, this is the latest version of Bandlab.

Edited by jonathan boose

Down to the right bottom of the screen are the controls for adjusting zoom.  One is a minus sign - this will zoom out making the tracks show in their entirety. The other is a plus sign + that will zoom in allowing you to see them expanding beyond the  screen.  Hitting those will allow you to adjust the length of the  tracks.

Thanks John. That's a function I have never used before and I've been using this since Sonar 6.

I'm curious as to why I had to do that. I clearly couldn't have collapsed the tracks by inadvertently hitting a hotkey, right?

No one else has access to this computer and I'm not a sleepwalker.

Edited by jonathan boose