Missing Status Area

Jerzy Peter

Hello everybody,

For some unknown reason, Cakewalk Status Area is not shown anymore.

Before when I launched Cakewalk it was scanning plugins, and it was showing the status of progress in this area. When finished it displayed total of all plugins, how many new plugins, how many errors, how many deleted. When I created a new project it displayed some text in this area.

I'm running the latest version  2019.01 (Build 27). I checked all previous versions and it's the same problem. Checked Sonar Platinum, the same.

Thanks for any help

BTW. For scanning plugins I was checking all the options: Automatic Background Scan, Manual, etc. thes same problem.

Edited by Jerzy Peter

3 hours ago, Jerzy Peter said:

The sixth monitor is only to watch TV, movies from internet on my big screen TV.

Of course it is!

It was just making a casual fun because it happened to sound really funny the way you described it :D, no jeering intended! Cheers.

I currently have two largish monitors running off a graphics card, an iPad running via the 'Duet' USB interface and am planning to use the onboard graphics to run a fourth monitor (just a 17" square one) in the near future. The Windows 10 (1809) system doesn't seem to have any undue problems managing this set-up. Multiple monitors are extremely helpful and make life a lot easier for me with Cakewalk.