Mercurial Euphoria

cclarry

The Tone Machine is finally here.

Please welcome: Mercuriall Euphoria. A software model of Bogner© Ecstasy 101B with an optional Cameron factory mod. Powered by our custom and improved Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5 tech.

There is a lot of information to digest, so let's put the most important questions on top:

1. How does it sound/feel?

A: Just get a free Demo today and try it out! Easy.

2. What's the price?

A: Intro price for new customers is $89.99 (valid for 5 days from release).

Permanent price for existing customers: $79.99. Just log into your account to take advantage of it.

After the intro price period ends, Euphoria will be available for $99.99

Check out Pete Thorn's review of Euphoria and full release details below.

Buy or get a Demo

• Thanks 2

Pete really needs to stop doing these   video demo's , he's   giving me   GAS. 

Seriously though,  I do like the way he   presents  his videos  and shows  how they actually  sound  (with fx/witout)     and what he did to get the sound.   Man knows his biz.  Downloading demo.   :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Pete really needs to stop doing these   video demo's , he's   giving me   GAS. 

Seriously though,  I do like the way he   presents  his videos  and shows  how they actually  sound  (with fx/witout)     and what he did to get the sound.   Man knows his biz.  Downloading demo.   :)

The problem with such guys as Pete is whatever he touches it sounds good so is it really great plugin or only just great Pete? 😕

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Piotr said:

The problem with such guys as Pete is whatever he touches it sounds good so is it really great plugin or only just great Pete? 😕

Agree, he does make everything sound good and knows how to get the best out of his equipment.   However,    after testing out Spark  ( last year) I found that what he said to be  very true   about the amp sim and  ended up getting it.   

The  thing about  Euphoria  is that it's only 1 amp for $79 (with  lot of features/fx's etc...) so, will have to  think about that as well (possibly wait for a sale). ;)

• Like 1

One of the things I always like to check w/ am amp sim is how it behaves when the gain is maxed and listing to the high end break up.. the lesser amp sims can get all fizzy and digital sounding in that case. Basically I like to max out all the controls and see what it does then. Some amp sims can't handle that

@Christian Jones

I got to play for about 40 min with it and it does sound pretty good,  but I don't think it's worth the asking price ($79    (possibly may need to spend some more time with it)). I also look for that digital 'fizzy' breakup sounds and didn't notice it with Euphoria.

However, the volume is very sensitive and tends to send the output to red very easily (had to lower the in/output levels to adjust).  The chorus pedal is very nice and makes a huge difference in tone. I also noticed that my freqout pedal would give it a mid/high tonal boost which was very nice.  ATM, I think I can  get similar tones from my other amp sims. Don't get me wrong, it's quite good,   but just didn't quite have a  'wow' factor for me.

You really should test it out and see for yourself. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Mesh dude why did you have to mention the freqout pedal.. I hadn't heard of it until now and now I must have one, I could really use something like that, I'll just buy that instead, I've already got the best amp sims on the market anyway. Thanks for the review. Anyway let me get on eBay and reverb and see what I can do about that pedal 

Edited by Christian Jones
don't know
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

You're going to love that.....aahhh Freqout .....pedal. 😉

I tried the Mercuriall Euphoria demo Mesh and feel the same as you about it.  I decided to get that AcouFiend plugin as an alternative to the Freqout pedal (although may also get that in the long run :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

@Mesh dude why did you have to mention the freqout pedal.. I hadn't heard of it until now and now I must have one, I could really use something like that, I'll just buy that instead, I've already got the best amp sims on the market anyway. Thanks for the review. Anyway let me get on eBay and reverb and see what I can do about that pedal 

You'll love it Christian!  It's a BLAST!!!

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

I decided to get that AcouFiend plugin as an alternative to the Freqout pedal (although may also get that in the long run

Zinc, dude.. *sigh* ok I'll grab that plugin too, that looks awesome and I hadn't heard of that one either, that could be really useful especially since you can mess w/ it in post as opposed to a pedal where you have to print that.. not that I'm opposed to printing effects.. that's old school and I do it a lot. Plus Blue Cat makes some solid stuff. Thanks for tip. 

Edited by Christian Jones
don't know