Jamstix AI Pak on sale for $15. Use JS4 manager

Greg

Our first spotlight special is now active. These are special sales for a single expansion that run for a whole month. Simply connect with the JS4 manager tool and the sale will be shown with a purchase link, if you do not already own the expansion. 

Our first special is AIPak for just $15 versus the regular $29 list price. This expansion gives you 30 new styles and 8 new drummers. 

Isn't it a no-brainer to get more AI for your Jamstix? 
(I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your drummer...)

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Greg said:

Our first spotlight special is now active. These are special sales for a single expansion that run for a whole month. Simply connect with the JS4 manager tool and the sale will be shown with a purchase link, if you do not already own the expansion. 

Our first special is AIPak for just $15 versus the regular $29 list price. This expansion gives you 30 new styles and 8 new drummers. 

Isn't it a no-brainer to get more AI for your Jamstix? 
(I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your drummer...)

Here's a tip. Post links and make sure they load properly.

Thanks Greg. I bought Jamstix Studio at Christmas so I also already have this expansion but for anyone who wants more information you can read about it here -->

https://www.rayzoon.com/aipak.html 

The special price seems to only be through the Update Manager.

Out of curiosity I ran update manager and there was an update for it. However after updating my AV (Bitdefender) popped up and warned of an infection and promptly quarantined the update manager. It is probably a false positive as it detected the ATC4 virus which in the past for me has always proved to be false.

Anyway I have posted this on the Rayzoon forum just to be sure ... https://rayzoon2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8045 

EDIT: Virustotal doesn't find any viruses in the files and one of the 68 engines it uses is Bitdefender so go figure!

Edited by ZincT
Updated info