APD Offer: 67% Off Palette Bundle by Red Room Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

STOCK UP ON THESE INSANELY USEFUL ORCHESTRAL INSTRUMENTS!

For just $199.99 (instead of $600), get PALETTE BUNDLE by Red Room Audio! This Kontakt Player bundle features PALETTE – MELODIC, PALETTE – ORCHESTRAL FX & PALETTE – RUNS & ARPS. All 3 were recently updated to version 1.2.

Already own Palette Sketchpad? Complete your Palette collection!

Palette is a series of thematic professional orchestral and cinematic Kontakt virtual instruments for songwriters and media composers. It was recorded in a dedicated hall with world-renowned performers by a passionate and experienced team of sample makers.

Weighing in at a massive 58GB, this bundle is a wellspring of inspiration that helps you to quickly and easily bring your cinematic ideas to life.

Originally $600, the PALETTE BUNDLE is now available for just $199.99 for a limited time only – you save $400! This is an amazing offer you should not miss!

Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Promo ends April 1st 2020 at midnight Eastern Time

VIDEOS

SOUNDCLOUD

• Like 1

I was somewhat critical of their main sketchpad library in a previous thread, but credit where due: the update they released a couple weeks ago (which I had not had a chance to install previously) helped a bit. Seemed to fix the problem with the Glockenspiel in particular. 

I've heard good things about both melodics and the runs library. They are available individually, at $79 each, which seems a decent price. I don't recall exactly, but I think I pad $99 for sketchpad (or somewhere in that range) and while there are things I'd like to see improved, I don't regret the purchase. $79 for Melodics is tempting. 

Edited by Amicus717
  • Like 2