Fluffy Audio My Piano $10 - All Proceeds to Coronavirus

Reid Rosefelt

Some of you may know that Fluffy Audio is based in Lombardy, the area that is most hard hit by the Coronavirus in Italy.  If you've seen the movie "Call Me By Your Name," you've seen how beautiful it is there.

They are having a special on their first library, My Piano to raise money.

10 USD/EURO (normally $69) You need Full Kontakt.

All the money raised will be weekly sent to the Lombardy region to fund initiatives like opening new departments of the local hospitals and hire extra medical staff.

Get it HERE

They will update the amount sent on this page every week

There are special and unique controls for different parts of the piano, for the internal resonances, pedal sound and there’s even a knob to put some random noises into the recording. The samples were taken with AudioTechnica AT4060 tube microphones, with NEVE preamps, to ensure the highest quality and warmth. The pedal resonances are handled separately, as well as the overtones and the body resonance of the piano, to allow the user to have a complete control over the piano sound.

Version 1.1 includes some fixes, a couple of Sound Design patches and some variations over the “main” basic patch with different perspectives – including the intimate patch used in Layers of Beauty demo.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

14 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Please chip in on this everybody!  It's not that much money for most of it, Fluffy Audio is a great company, so I'm sure it's a great piano.  

If you don't have the money, please pass the listing on to other forums.

Thanks,

Reid

Most definitely will chip in....and the full version of Kontakt is 4.2.4 or above.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

who cares if it's any good (and it's great so no problems there ) - if you can afford it then buy it......

great to see people putting humans before money so a massive thumbs up for fluffyaudio  - be nice to see other developers do the same.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I did a livestream featuring My Piano and Scoring Piano, very fun. There was a twilight zone moment so to speak but everything was put back in the right dimension. Live-streams can get pretty crazy at times. Enjoy, and yes please support this effort if you can; last check they had raise around 10,000 euros.

Fluffy Audio Scoring Piano and My Piano | Supporting Each Other Through Music

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I did a livestream featuring My Piano and Scoring Piano, very fun. There was a twilight zone moment so to speak but everything was put back in the right dimension. Live-streams can get pretty crazy at times. Enjoy, and yes please support this effort if you can; last check they had raise around 10,000 euros.

Fluffy Audio Scoring Piano and My Piano | Supporting Each Other Through Music

I like how you score your own music on the fly there in the beginning as you talk about a great cause. Was that intentional? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I like how you score your own music on the fly there in the beginning as you talk about a great cause. Was that intentional? 

So glad you enjoyed it. Well honestly I was not really thinking about it too much, being a musician in ministry most of my life it is just second nature. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities to share and as I always say the instruments sort of take me into different places which I am always amazed when it happens.

Thanks again for watching and the kind words.